My Bucket List

  • Be positive
  • Have few source of income
  • Save money
  • Save money routine
  • Investment 
  • Investing routine
  • I'm buying a shophouse for my lovely Mom.
  • Buy a house
  • I'm business owner
  • Punya business Hotel
  • Punya business Kost2 an
  • I'm rich
  • Being an employee - 26 feb 2016
  • Graduation strata1 - 30 juli 2016
  • Go to thailand (white temple) - 04 juli 2015
  • Go to the gym
  • Buy a nice sport shoes
  • Go to india (ganges river)
  • Go to japan (blossom season/ winter season)
  • Go to korea
  • Go to pulau padar
  • Go to singkawang
  • Go to toraja
  • I speak fluent English
  • I speak fluent Korean
  • I speak fluent Japanese
  • Learn more, read more about everything.
  • Give more and often
  • Take care of health
  • Don't wasting time

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Biaya Pembuatan Paspor melalui Kantor Imigrasi, MURAH.